Sunday, December 21, 2008


It was the coldest day... ever. Several degrees below zero with 30 below wind chills. The wind was so strong it rattled the windows throughout the day. I don't even want to know what the utility bill will be, the furnace seemed to be going constantly.

After dinner, I called the girls downstairs to practice. Although it was pure excitement for them when I asked who wanted their picture taken, when it came down to it, I only had one willing participant.

Her name is Nina. She's about a year old. We got her last weekend from the shelter. She's a Russian Blue mix and has the most gorgeous amber colored eyes. There is a bit of white on her chest and a little on the tip of her tail. I like my willing participant.

1 comment:

  1. Stacey! I am adoring little Nina - she is gorgeous!! I hope the kids are spoiling her like mad and she's adjusting to her new home. Welcome home Nina!

    ReplyDelete