Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scooby Dooby Doo! A Sneak Peek just for you!

I met up with my good friend from High School last Sunday. We hadn't seen each other since graduation! Felt like nothing changed. :) Her family felt like family to me. Her husband was just the nicest fellow, so easy to talk to. Her littlest boy and I had fun tossing Spongebob around and playing chase. Her daughter was as sweet as she looks. And Scooby... oh Scooby! I was able to capture him with the family in a few shots before the panting and barking.
It was great seeing you again L! Don't be a stranger!



2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Stacey! Such a great looking family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous family portrait, it it were me I would have that B&W big somewhere as a canvas. Great work Stacey!

    ReplyDelete